On September 14th, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (CET), ECOSERVE (ERASMUS+_619060-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) 4th International Project Board (IPB) Meeting was held. It was an online meeting with the participation of the Project Advisor from EACEA (European Education and Culture Executive Agency), Ms Giordana Bruno.
Participants of the project discussed the following issues:
- Report of the Lleida University on coordination, project status and consultations to European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
- Information on a relevant change in the composition of the partnership affecting the № 14 partner – Diputació de Barcelona, requiring an Amendment that affects tasks and budget.
- Administrative items of the project: Partnership Agreement signatures, information on Financial Identification Forms (FIF) and Requests for Money Transfer (RMT).
- Information on the Russian preventive monitoring recommendations (completed in July 2021), adoption/approval of urgent measures to follow pending recommendations of the National Erasmus+ Office and EACEA in accordance with the agreed deadline.
- Open questions and comments from partners on WP 1. Study the results of the in-depth analysis of the Questionnaire: “The need for qualified personnel in the field of ecosystem services in protected areas” performed by UEF and BUAS.
- Holding next face-to-face meetings and activities. Report on traveling conditions in each country, dates for the Staff training/Study trips to P1-UdL, P4-UTBV (3.3) and Network conferences and seminars (4.4, BSAA). Calendar for reception of Equipment lists (before the end of the year).
- Access to virtual site of the project and rules of use to warrant effective communication and transparent administration of resources, while abiding by Confidentiality and data protection and Intellectual property/ownership rights and publications.
- Support to the network of partners in conferences: International Scientific Conference on “ECOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT” online on the Zoom platform, on 29th of October 2021.