On November 17, 2021, the 6th progress meeting was held, where the partners presented progress reports.
1.- UdL: Report on project status and consultations to European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) Project Advisor. Information on administrative procedures for payment of RMTs, justifications due and recent Amendments. Information on changes in Budget and addition of the new beneficiary, the University of Zaragoza-Spain.
2.- ALL Partners: status report on admin procedures.
3.- Project Implementation:
• BUAS/UEF: 1.2. Status report on situation analysis.
• ALL partners: 1.1. Status report on LGW composition and participants, meetings and minutes.
• Partner Universities: BSAA, USAU, Eco-Asia, MULS: Status report on 2.1. Curriculum outline: module and courses description.
• Partner Universities: BSAA, USAU, Eco-Asia, MULS: Status report on 4.1. Develop a legal framework for the resource centres at 4 HEI.
• Partner universities: BSAA, USAU, Eco-Asia, MULS: 3.2. Equipment and literature purchased
• ALL partners: 5.1. Quality assurance management and control tools.
4.- UdL: Next face-to-face meetings and training activities. Preparation for Seminar on Innovative learning and teaching methods on the 24th November.
5.- Open questions & comments & suggestions.
Reports of Buryat State Agricultural Academy, Ulyanovsk State Agrarian University, Mongolian University of Life Sciences, ECO-Asia EMU were heard.
The monitoring showed that the implementation of the tasks of the work packages is going according to the planned schedule.